All kinds of jealous.
How do i begin to decribe yesterday AH! I had my final exam in the morning then went to the hairdresser and stumbled into some pink dye accidentally on purpose hehe. ANYWAYS on my way home i got a text from my uncle who works on The Hobbit to check the letterbox. When i got home I found a copy of the book waiting for me signed by the cast! My face when i got it was all kinds of crazy shock and there was lots of fangirling and shallow breathing. Sir Ian’s says “Greetings from Middle Earth” :DDD
THEN we went to Sir Ian McKellen’s performance at the Opera House. He talked about his life and took lots of questions and did some poetry and shakespeare. There was a really lovely moment when he acknowledged James Nesbitt’s mother who died last week :’( He opened with the passage from the Fellowship with the Belrog and just to hear him speak the lines “You shall not pass” in person was all kinds wonderful. I was riiiiiight up the back but i was seriously on the edge of my seat and engrossed for the whole two hours.
At the end of the show he bought the cast of The Hobbit up on stage and after they collected in the foyer. Ian and all the cast stayed around for over an hour afterwards to sign autographs and takes pictures. And they just seemed so genuinely happy to do it, it was so NICE. Billy Connolly took so long chatting to everyone and just generally being hilarious. He recorded a message for our mum who’s a big fan and not that well at the moment AW. When we met Martin Freeman he was so sweet and polite and kept calling us “darling” and UGH. AND THEN i saw my uncle so went up to say hi and thank him for the present and i turn around and THERE IS PETER JACKSON! And he looked up and nodded at me. PETER JACKSON SUP NODDED ME UGH.
All in all it was too fantastic to describe in words, hence the word vomit. But just AJSFKHDLGDTHSGRFADFGHSFHJKBJN omg.
- stephaniesbookofwonders likes this
- things2makemesmile likes this
- suddenwaves reblogged this from thesunflowerkid
- mersguy likes this
- darkjackal32 reblogged this from thesunflowerkid
- darkjackal32 likes this
- bahnhof-rumble likes this
- tweezing likes this
- lordlamebrain likes this
- thetallestpine likes this
- always-eighteen-ninety-five reblogged this from soophelia
- soophelia reblogged this from thesunflowerkid
- momentai-rawr likes this
- simpleandeffective likes this
- deanie-dhampir reblogged this from quarrymen and added:
- wecan0nlylive2day likes this
- skinnedkneesandgappedteeth likes this
- quarrymen reblogged this from cathoiskool
- quarrymen likes this
- cathoiskool reblogged this from thesunflowerkid
- cathoiskool likes this
- logan-huntzberger likes this
- aepocrypha likes this
- jokermoreau likes this
- parkusmarkus said: Best night ever? I think so!
- parkusmarkus likes this
- megalomanics likes this
- kilgoretrouts likes this
- cescaddict said: holy shit girl! omg you’re so lucky!! ahhhhhh oh wow what a great way to finish off exams!! so happy for you, omg i would have died
- thesunflowerkid posted this